Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Titanomachina on Tabletop Simulator: The Rule Book


I've recently updated the rule book on Tabletop Simulator, and it occurred to me that people may want to have a look at it without purchasing that fine product. I certainly enjoy reading other people's rule books for their games, although what I have is a 'work-in-progress' without the lovely graphic design polishing that a commercial product would warrant. Maybe people will read this and realize that a Titanomachina set is what is missing in their life? Maybe just enough to justify putting graphic design on my Patreon as stretch goal, so I can afford it. 

Currently I'm more concerned with making sure the rules accurately reflect the game, and as I find time and energy I plan to update it according to feedback. I may even go whole-hog and keep a change log, for that full Quality Cargo Cult experience.

September 1, 2021 Titanomachina Rule Book for Tabletop Simulator

In fact, here's a list of stuff that needs updating: 

  • Diagrams featuring screen-shots of Titanomachina on Tabletop Simulator
  • Layout, from the current 3-column landscape to something more like a 10"x10" booklet
  • Cover art
  • Logo
  • Somehow fiddle Target, Damage, and Traits into their own 3rd level sub-sections?

What else needs updating? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!