Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Titanomachina on Tabletop Simulator: Updated Buildings

Something that I have been weighing for a long while is how to upgrade buildings so players, even the colour-blind, can read the board at a glance. I've managed to get my 3D artist (@bigmillerbro1 on Twitter) to whip up some files that can both be printed and uploaded to Tabletop Simulator. Hopefully these will satisfy a number of requirements, including being easily magnetized, easily printed, and easily recognized. 

Current ones on the left and new ones on the right.

I just need to update the ownership picture in the rulebook, making no other changes to the rules, and they'll be ready to play in the new year. Hopefully they'll be an improvement to people's Titanomachina on Tabletop Simulator experience, and hopefully I can get some printed in appropriate colours in PLA plastic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!