Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Pride Month!


I've updated my Twitter banner for the month of June, in the hopes of jumping on the coat-tails of the Weyland-Yutani Pride banner. Why? Because the Titans in Titanomachina are exactly the corporate bastards that would pink-wash the month of June. Livestock meeting quotas? Great, add more rainbows. Plus, I get to show my own support for Pride.

That said, relating Pride to my silly game of giant robots battering each other, I do love how the Pride, Bisexual, and Trans flag colours look on the Titans. In particular Rhea looks dapper in red, and due to how the Profile/Header picture interact, I also took this picture for my Twitter profile. Red suits Her.  

 

The colours are:

Vivid Red (#FF0018), Deep Saffron (#FFA52C), Maximum Yellow (#FFFF41), Ao (#008018), Blue (#0000F9) and Philippine Violet (#86007D), Royal Red (#D00070), Cadmium Violet (#8C4799) and Dark Powder Blue (#0032A0), Maya Blue (#55CDFC), White (#FFFFFF) and Amaranth Pink (#F7A8B8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!