Friday, May 17, 2024

Titanomachina: The Goal

 

I updated my prototypes with new cards and a board to reflect the changes made to the Tabletop Simulator version. The old prototype vinyl board I've used as something of a back-drop to distract from the flooring in my apartment. I've also noticed that three production personality cards (Sagacious, Rapacious, and Gracious) all have matching pass cards, so I've worked up one for Pugnacious. I've put it up in TTS, and I think it'll be in the production version. Likewise the production version should contain some dry-erase markers for marking up the damage diagrams in their sleeves. 

Otherwise the set would be:

  • 1 Rule book
  • 1 Titanomachina Game Board
  • 4 Titans (siocast?) or 4 plastic pawns w/stickers
  • 108 cards including personality, pass, damage diagram, shield diagram, and system cards
  • 100 habitat blocks (siocast) or 100 blank dice w/stickers
  • 2 Dry erase markers
  • 40 Shield tokens
  • 1 Box and insert


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!