Thursday, April 21, 2022

Titanomachina on Tabletop Simulator: Rules Booklet update


I've been updating the rules booklet to better reflect the state of the game, and to add and/or organize all those little details that keep coming up in play. In particular I added a table detailing what systems are required on a Titan for that Titan to activate a Personality card, and engage in the action on that card. I've condensed collisions between Titans and buildings (and Titans) down to the two basic cases (pushed or pulled into an occupied adjacent tile, pushed or pulled into an occupied diagonal tile), tried to make my use of terms like tiles, board, stack, and square consistent. The pages have been laid out to be two-page spreads, so best read on Two Page Scrolling via Adobe Acrobat, or printed out. 

In particular I think I've clarified the relationship between figurines and system diagrams, particularly between arcs, but also Titan targets, and where collision damage happens on Titans as well as buildings. 

Here's a link to Titanomachina's rules booklet on Tabletop Simulator on the Steam Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your feedback!